Barbara Dunkelman Discussion

amateurbabes

Pimp
Jan 2, 2021
Fingers crossed she either has a back log or schedules more shoots
Well, we do know of at least 2 more shoots. One that's coming at the end of the month, I think, and the other one next month. That's the only thing in the works currently. Any other non-modeling posts will likely just be more spontaneous stuff.

Reactions: billyboy

Skoomadicy

Nov 14, 2020
Well, we do know of at least 2 more shoots. One that's coming at the end of the month, I think, and the other one next month. That's the only thing in the works currently. Any other non-modeling posts will likely just be more spontaneous stuff.
I haven’t seen much of the content (not proven yet haha) but did the boy short one look professionally done? From the one peek I got before the Reddit post got taken down it looked like an amateur pic

amateurbabes

Pimp
Jan 2, 2021
I haven’t seen much of the content (not proven yet haha) but did the boy short one look professionally done? From the one peek I got before the Reddit post got taken down it looked like an amateur pic
Nah, the boy shorts one was just plain selfies.

stride9226

Jan 3, 2021
Shot on a professional telephone for sure

quinred3

Associate
Nov 25, 2020
The boy short stuff was insanely hot though. Can't wait for the next professional shoot, but definitely would be happy with weekly more candid/amateur content on top as well.

Reactions: billyboy

thomas_dp

Street Gang
Oct 11, 2020
The text that's been posted with the new teaser of her upcoming pool set:
"Sunshine Set preview? Sunshine Set preview!
Coming the weekend of January 23rd! This is the first of a few sets we did at this pool. I'm so excited to share! "