Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Yo Dawg
Aug 15, 2020
Fair enough. I did try reinstalling Python before making the post, but the issue had persisted but before I try again for the 3rd time, did you not fuck with any of the custom settings for Python in the launcher as in needing to select something that isn't selected by default?
Did you install python to path? Its a check box part way through install. I missed it the first time and nothing would work

• Wesmart
Reactions: BitesZaDusto

BitesZaDusto

Underboss
Oct 20, 2020
Might seem like a silly question but have you specified the version of python you want to use? When I run the scraper on linux I must always amend start to the version I need so I enter python3.8 start_ofd.py".

It may be different for windows though.
I tried it and it came back with as command it didn't recognize. Thanks though.

Did you install python to path? Its a check box part way through install. I missed it the first time and nothing would work
Seems like the combo of reinstalling everything and what you recommended fucking finally fixed it. Jesus. You da real MVP. Something so fucking small causing so many issues.

Reactions: Apollo_ and X34

X34

Yo Dawg
Aug 15, 2020
I tried it and it came back with as command it didn't recognize. Thanks though.

Seems like the combo of reinstalling everything and what you recommended fucking finally fixed it. Jesus. You da real MVP. Something so fucking small causing so many issues.
I just updated the scraper and had to go through all the issues you had, for some reason the latest version of the scraper requires Python 3.9, Full visual C++ build tools and there are more things in the requirements.txt doc to install

The default settings are also fucked such that it auto scrapes paid content metadata and folders on startup clogging up the save folder. I'll add in what I've changed to get it to run properly

I'll update the relevant post in this thread shortly with the pre-requisites that are not mentioned on the github page.

Last edited:

BitesZaDusto

Underboss
Oct 20, 2020
I just updated the scraper and had to go through all the issues you had, for some reason the latest version of the scraper requires Python 3.9, Full visual C++ build tools and there are more things in the requirements.txt doc to install

The default settings are also fucked such that it auto scrapes paid content metadata and folders on startup clogging up the save folder. I'll add in what I've changed to get it to run properly

I'll update the relevant post in this thread shortly with the pre-requisites that are not mentioned on the github page.
Oh man, I don't even want to deal with that headache again lol. Thanks for the heads up though.

• Haha
Reactions: X34

Thisisrandomaf

Aug 21, 2020
There's an app on Android called "Phoenix Browser" which will let you download any video/picture on max quality, including onlyfans. It's super nice to have.

lordmagus31

☠️Godfather☠️
Aug 11, 2020
wow ! thanks so much just for the auto part in the python script makes it so much easier :p
used to press a a each :p

Reactions: X34