Sendvid Downloading

X34

Ahoy me dawgs
Aug 15, 2020
As many of you have noticed Sendvid has recently changed the way they stream videos making it more difficult to save them PepeWhyThere's nothing we can do about that, its an issue across all of sendvid and not something related to the forum.
In technical terms they've gone from mp4 vids to HLS.
Below are several methods you can use to save the videos

PC
1 - Simplest
1A - Extension

The easiest method we have found to download the videos (from PC) is this browser extension:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Click the icon in your tool bar and it brings out a pop-up with download options, unfortunately it is quite slow

1B - Websites
Simply copy the sendvid url into one of these websites to download

2 - Extra Software
2A - VideoDownloadHelper

Firefox and Chrome users can use VideoDownloadHelper. The extension will guide you in installing the extra software which is free

2B - Jdownloader
Copying the sendvid url into jdownloader will add the video (and a load of other files) into the jdownloader queue to be downloaded. Sort by size to find the vid quickly.

2C - IDM
If you are willing to pay and install a program this works:

Cracked versions are available

3 - Advanced
If you're an advanced PC user you can use ffmpeg / youtube-dl with the m3u8 link extracted using dev tools or suitable extractor extension. Tutorials are available online.

Mobile
Turns out the Aloha app still works

Load up the video in aloha, then press and hold on it to bring up a saving popup and save.
Thanks xyeetx

Playback Issues
For all playback issues please see here

Last edited:

xyeetx

Street Gang
Aug 11, 2020
Use aloha browser on android it lets you download pretty much any video you want including the new sendvid stuff tried it a few minutes ago works just fine

anbU

Associate
Sep 16, 2020
thanks I was running out of ideas why suddenly I couldn't save any video

darren26

Associate
Aug 27, 2020
wow thanks for this now i know how to download sendvid files without problem also has anyone tried jdownloader sotware to add the sendvid links to it that is free software it is kind of the same as internet download manager

Reactions: X34

Babewatcher

Associate
Aug 20, 2020
Wow, this Aloha browser is outstanding! Thanks for the recommendation...
Oh, and I just downloaded a video with it on iOS, so it’s a great way to go around sendvid’s crap.

Reactions: X34

thatsmyfetishdotmeme

Street Boss
Aug 12, 2020
Cracked versions of IDM are extremely easy to find, install and use from 'crackingpatching'(google) or torrent the latest from PB, so definitely no need to pay for the software. There seems to be a new build almost every week but you don't normally need to be up to date. Integrates into pretty much every main-stay browser. Maximises bandwidth too. Only down side is it sometimes likes to download telescreen files instead of MP4s via some integrated video players on websites.

Never looked back though.

No need to pay and it's a powerful media downloader. (y)

1080p

Pimp
Sep 29, 2020
downloading isnt the only issue, for me i can no longer play the videos on this forum anymore, they just look like still imagens.

X34

Ahoy me dawgs
Aug 15, 2020
downloading isnt the only issue, for me i can no longer play the videos on this forum anymore, they just look like still imagens.
Can you provide a bit more info please such as phone/PC and which browser you use.

I sometimes come across this on PC using Chrome and simply clicking on the image will load in the sendvid player interface

Nightmare

𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼
Aug 13, 2020
Yo X34 Tubeninja works too. No need to download anything. I just got 3 videos downloaded.

Reactions: IronKG and X34

1080p

Pimp
Sep 29, 2020
Can you provide a bit more info please such as phone/PC and which browser you use.

I sometimes come across this on PC using Chrome and simply clicking on the image will load in the sendvid player interface
Mac and Chrome.