Support

Akuuu

Pimp
Aug 31, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They merged my thread with an old one, I want to bring it back to normal. Now i'm not even the owner. I am constantly updating it on my own as I have a lot of content. that's why I called it the "definitive thread." They could have warned me, if they want to upload everything that was in the other old thread. but bro ... really?

they collapsed my house of cards ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚

spiral3776

Associate
Aug 22, 2020
anyone know what's wrong with cyberdrops? 70% of the pics link cant be open without deleting the "f." on the front or change ".nl" to ".cc" and so the downloader cant get them all :(

SeTh44

Oct 11, 2020
Hi,

I posted my Q on general discussion... didnt get an answer so i'll try here. :)

Where do i post content from a model on MYM.fans ?

IronKG

๐“žอขอขอข๐“•๐ŸŽ„า าฝาฝึ„าฝษพ๐ŸŽฒ
Aug 18, 2020

They merged my thread with an old one, I want to bring it back to normal. Now i'm not even the owner. I am constantly updating it on my own as I have a lot of content. that's why I called it the "definitive thread." They could have warned me, if they want to upload everything that was in the other old thread. but bro ... really?

they collapsed my house of cards ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚
You can't create a new thread when in this category already have a main thread. If any user like you have a lot of content and try to make a new own thread will become a lil mess :). So for that reason it will be better if for any of model's we have only one main thread. Thanks for content and keep up the good work :).

big hoppo

The Merriest of Hopps
Aug 13, 2020
Hi,

I posted my Q on general discussion... didnt get an answer so i'll try here. :)

Where do i post content from a model on MYM.fans ?
You could put it on Other or if she's got an Instagram you could put it alongside that provided there isn't already a thread of her :)

Reactions: SeTh44

dizzie

Associate
Nov 26, 2020
Hi, I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section, but my options are very limited. can i ask why posting on most forums is prohibited and why I can't thank the person who posted it? Any help is welcome ^^

IronKG

๐“žอขอขอข๐“•๐ŸŽ„า าฝาฝึ„าฝษพ๐ŸŽฒ
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section, but my options are very limited. can i ask why posting on most forums is prohibited and why I can't thank the person who posted it? Any help is welcome ^^
New member's have limited access in forum. To gain access you must have more reaction point's (like's). For now you have only 1, so post some content on thread's where you have access and when you get more like's will get that Proven rank and you will have access to main forum.

rated R

๐Ÿ’ฒBoss๐Ÿ’ฒ
Aug 18, 2020
hey whats up happy turkey day or happy thursday whatever

anyway..where do i go or what should i do in order to contact a mod or flag threads that should be merged.
specifically i'm over having to look through two lana rain sections to see if things have been posted already. one is in manyvids and the other is in onlyfans. anyway to merge these?

dizzie

Associate
Nov 26, 2020
New member's have limited access in forum. To gain access you must have more reaction point's (like's). For now you have only 1, so post some content on thread's where you have access and when you get more like's will get that Proven rank and you will have access to main forum.
Okay i understand, thank you for your help :giggle:

peumk171

Oct 8, 2020
Capรฃo redondo
Ola, onde devo postar conteudo para poder ser promovido , pois todos os postes que eu faรงo estao sendo excluรญdos ... se alguem poder me ajudar nisso serei muito grato ! :D

Samael

Former ruler of Hell, Retired
Jul 24, 2020
anyway..where do i go or what should i do in order to contact a mod or flag threads that should be merged.
Normally i would just say "report one of them but make sure to provide also the link of the other one"
But the situation seems a bit tricky this time so i'm PMing you

Reactions: rated R

Ggggggpig

Nov 25, 2020
Why I canโ€™t get into the thread names gcpha, it shows I donโ€™t have the permission

Solar

Dingga Dingga
Sep 20, 2020
Hi, how do you become a proven member? sorry to bother y'all
With The Pit closed how can I become a proven member?

To become Proven you need to earn a reaction score of 20. You earn reaction points from Proven members liking/reacting to your posts (1 reaction = 1 point), and your total score shows on your profile page. Once you reach 20, you will automatically earn the Proven status and have full access to the forum.

Without The Pit, to earn reaction score you need to become an active contributing member of the community. Try to find and share content relating to the sections you have access to post in or try looking through the
to provide content for threads where you see other members are looking for something you might have. You'll need to throw up some good content, maybe get a couple of posts under your belt and make an impression on a few members to get the reactions needed to earn your Proven status.

It'll take a bit of work to earn the Proven status, but it's worth it ;)

*Edit: Reaction score requirement for Proven status has changed to 20.

Last edited:

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ

๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง
Aug 29, 2020
Beyonder verse
There's a thread in Requests where any link will be nuked cuz it shows up on Google's search results. Can it be closed?
Thread >
The only solution is to move the thread to another location that is not open to the general public. Some mod can move to the Onlyfans area.