Support

aznkidd2002

Associate
Oct 17, 2020
Sadly, I still haven't gotten the proven status yet even though I've reached the 20 reaction threshold. I don't believe my account has been flagged since I haven't really done anything but like posts and post content in specific areas. Any help?

xxxl3tha1xxx

Aug 15, 2020
I forgot my password and have my account on autologin, I'm trying to change the password/switch the email so I know that I can log in somewhere else, but I can't do that without the original password. When I try to reset the password, I don't get the password reset email. I filed a ticket with the contact us form but I haven't heard anything. Any help? It would be much appreciated.

DJboutit

Aug 17, 2020
Why does this forum seem to go down at the same time every day for 45 min to 3 hrs?? Maybe a DDOS attack??

obym

๐Ÿ’ฒBoss๐Ÿ’ฒ
Aug 7, 2020
Why does this forum seem to go down at the same time every day for 45 min to 3 hrs?? Maybe a DDOS attack??
Yea, we've been getting consistently DDOS'ed for about a Month straight now. Should be getting a server upgrade soon.

Samael

Former ruler of Hell, Retired
Jul 24, 2020
I forgot my password and have my account on autologin, I'm trying to change the password/switch the email so I know that I can log in somewhere else, but I can't do that without the original password. When I try to reset the password, I don't get the password reset email. I filed a ticket with the contact us form but I haven't heard anything. Any help? It would be much appreciated.
Admins do get a huge amount of tickets each day, they usually process them in order of arrival.
Just be patient, it could take 4-5 days for them to catch up

xxxl3tha1xxx

Aug 15, 2020
Admins do get a huge amount of tickets each day, they usually process them in order of arrival.
Just be patient, it could take 4-5 days for them to catch up
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't lost in the queue or anything like that, I appreciate the reply :)

JONNAGIBBONA

Associate
Aug 29, 2020
Sadly, I still haven't gotten the proven status yet even though I've reached the 20 reaction threshold. I don't believe my account has been flagged since I haven't really done anything but like posts and post content in specific areas. Any help?
Same here, i'm sure they'll get round to it. Seems to be a bit mental with all the DDOS etc.

Hopefully we both can get ours soon :)

Samael

Jul 24, 2020
Same here, i'm sure they'll get round to it. Seems to be a bit mental with all the DDOS etc.
Hopefully we both can get ours soon :)
As said in previous pages, i can't check if you are been flagged or not.
But if the proven status wont come is safe to assume you have Sadge

Raikkonen

Capo
Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone know why im not being able to download videos from SendVid? There's no option to download anymore only to "open in browser"...is it happening to anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: slipy and x34P

x34P

Pimp
Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know why im not being able to download videos from SendVid? There's no option to download anymore only to "open in browser"...is it happening to anyone else?
The same is happening here

Reactions: slipy

Babewatcher

Associate
Aug 20, 2020
That's 3 of us then. Not even those crappy vรญdeo downloaders are working. Thoughts?

Reactions: slipy

TormentRage

Jan 11, 2021
My other account was Deactivated? It said contact us to get the account reactivated, but when I clicked on it nothing happened. Can anybody help me get my old account back? Username is U717242. Much obliged
I'm in the same boat. I came here to see the help was faster.

obym

๐Ÿ’ฒBoss๐Ÿ’ฒ
Aug 7, 2020
I'm in the same boat. I came here to see the help was faster.
Just be patient, it could take 4-5 days for them to catch up.

Samael

Jul 24, 2020
Do threads get removed? I was tracking one and it's been gone for like 3 days now
Yep, sometimes it happens. Sometimes we just reorganize and merge duplicates but often they just get taken down

JONNAGIBBONA

Associate
Aug 29, 2020
As said in previous pages, i can't check if you are been flagged or not.
But if the proven status wont come is safe to assume you have Sadge
so it's safe to assume that I've been put on the sus list as I've not been changed? Would prefer to keep this account rather than start again :rolleyes: I've no idea how I'm on this list when all I've done is post and like?

Solar

Dingga Dingga
Sep 20, 2020
Hello Iโ€™ve been waiting a week for my self promotion to be uploaded. Can anyone help me
Your Self Promotion threads did not pass moderator approval as they were not clearly Self Promotion, they had been deleted. All threads created in the Self Promotion category require manual approval from a moderator to verify that they are indeed Self Promotion. Please refer the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and the banner notice at the top of that category; Self Promotion is only for promoting content that you produce yourself if you were a model.

Please refer to the
and
for advice on how to earn "Proven" status, you will need to make posts in the other forum categories to earn a total reaction score of 20 to become Proven.

fanofcourtneyhodgson

Jan 6, 2021
Is there anyway
Your Self Promotion threads did not pass moderator approval as they were not clearly Self Promotion, they had been deleted. All threads created in the Self Promotion category require manual approval from a moderator to verify that they are indeed Self Promotion. Please refer the
and the banner notice at the top of that category; Self Promotion is only for promoting content that you produce yourself if you were a model.

Please refer to the
and
for advice on how to earn "Proven" status, you will need to make posts in the other forum categories to earn a total reaction score of 20 to become Proven.
you can send me the content back?